- Custom Large Format ( Admin )
- Custom Banners ( Admin )
- Vinyl Banners
- Mesh Banners
- Backgrounds & Wall Graphics
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Custom Wall Murals
- Building Graphics
- Custom Signs
- Custom Backlit Signs
- Coroplast Signs
- Aluminum Dibond Signs
- Gatorboard Signs
- Foam Core Signs
- Custom Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps
- Ultra Board Prints
- Window Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Point of Sale Graphics
- Trade Show Graphics
- PopUp Display Graphics
- Die Cut Vinyl
- Digital Products
- Business Cards
- Coil Bound Booklets
- Mailing Services
What to know about Coroplast Signs from Emagine
Coroplast signs are made from a very lightweight corrugated plastic material perfect for applications that require rigid but easy to handle signage. A huge advantage of these types of signs is that they are usually less expensive compared to other rigid alternatives but can provide almost the same level look and feel as the more expensive options.
Best uses for Coroplast Signs:
- Yard Signs
- Menu Boards
- Directional Signage
- Indoor point-of-sale
- Temporary and Promotional signage
What to know about Coroplast sign material
- Coroplast is a very lightweight plastic sign material made from corrugated plastic. For indoor use it's durable waterproof and stain resistant.
- CoroGreen™ is a sustainable recycled material that qualifies for the U.S. Green Building Council LEED credit.
- Coroplast Archival grade is a chemically inert, extremely durable material free from additives such as coloring agents, antistatic and ultraviolet inhibitors. Coroplast archival is suitable for backing, mounting, and fabricating containment enclosures.
Mounting Coroplast Signs
There are a wide variety of options when mounting Coroplast signs.
- Double stick tape.
- Velcro tape.
- Wire stakes are great for yard signage.
- Inexpensive mounting brackets for multiple surfaces and allows you mount your sign in a free hanging manner for maximum exposure.
Shipping Coroplast signs from Emagine
Because of it's lightweight and durability, Coroplast signs from Emagine can be shipped in almost any quantity and size anywhere in the United States with better quality for the same price or even less from your local vendor.
Custom Cut Coroplast signs from Emagine
We can print and cut your Coroplast sign to any size or shape using our state-of-the-art Zünd G3 3XL 1600 router cutter.
Contact your Emagine customer service rep for more details.
Since we do our own in-house stitching, we have the capability to produce a custom vinyl banner of almost any size. If a seamlesss banner is what you want, we can accomodate sizes of up to 10'(120"in) feet tall by 100'(1,200"in) feet or as long as we can get the material. For extra wide or large size banners please Contact one of our Sales Representatives and we will be more than happy to help you.
When choosing the right banner material for your needs you must take in consideration the weight of the material for your application. At Emagine we offer two different vinyl banner material weights. These are 13oz. and 18oz. These numbers indicate the weight of the material per square yard and are priced differently which will be reflected in the cost of your banners. If you are not sure which banner material is for you please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
All banners from Emagine include the cost of finishing if desired. You can choose to have either no finishing, hemming or Top & Bottom pole pockets. We hemm all of our banners in-house. Unlike banner tape or RF welding, hemming is the best and most cost effective option for the durability of your vinyl banner especialy in outdoor applications where windy conditions can pose an issue with wear and tear.
At Emagine we offer a variety of metal grommet options to meet your needs. Metal grommets commonly come in either silver or brass colors. We typically place grommets every 36" inches on all sides as well as on each corner of the banner. In some instances you may require additional grommets especially for larger more heavier banners or where weather conditions can play a factor, if you are unsure as to what may work best for you please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Emagine Coroplast Sign Printing Methods
At Emagine we have invested heavily to provide our clients the latest state of the art printing equipment available. This allows us to print your signs with the highest speed, flexibility and quality. Here are some other highlights of our Coroplast sign printing abilities.
- White Ink printing allows for us to print white ink as an overprint, underprint, spot color, underspot or as a fill color and also as an overspot color. There is a siginificant difference in quality and appearance between printing white ink versus the absence of color to simulate white ink especially with very dark backgrounds.
- ECO friendly water-based odorless inks.
- Up to 1200 dpi for beautiful clean crisp images and vibrant long lasting colors.
- High speed for faster turnaround time.
- Our ability to print up to eight colors + white allows us to reproduce colors at some of the largest ranges possible. This greater color accuracy translates to us producing your banners that will meet or exceed your expectations.
- All of these advantages mean that we can flawlessly print the three most difficult image types in the industry today: Photographs, Gradients and Skin Tones.
- Please feel free to Contact one of our Sales Representatives if you have any questions whatsoever regarding our print process and one of our representatives will be happy to anwer your questions.
Customer Service is very important to us, every question or request is given our full attention.
For information regarding shipping or turnaround time please call us toll free at (844)549-5100 or goto our Contact Us web page and we will promptly answer any question you may have within 24 hours or sooner.
Your request has been submitted.
Send us a quick question
5 Reasons why you should shop with confidence at emaginedigital.com
At Emagine Digital we care about the work that we do. Our goal is to meet and exceed your quality expectations. That includes any order large or small.
We are here for you day in and day out. Every call to us is answered by a live team member. Our staff is here to help you find the answer you need and fast.
Ask us about our PRICE MATCHING policy! Our prices are very competitive as it is but that doesn't keep us from matching a lower price elsewhere.
If you need something fast, we can turn your order around quickly, Whether that means 24 hour turnaround or even same day service. We can handle it.
We guarantee the every order we fulfill is backed by our no hassle 100% satisfaction policy. If there is something you are not happy with, we promise to make it right for you.
Emagine Digital Custom Mesh Banner Gallery
The Height entered is too large. The Maximum Height is 5 feet ( 60 Inches ). Please re-enter a smaller height.
Emagine Digital Custom Mesh Banner Gallery
The Width entered is too large. The Maximum Width is 10 feet ( 120 Inches ). Please re-enter a smaller width.